8 Ways to Use Facebook in Your Marketing Strategy for 2020
How can you use Facebook in your marketing strategy?
In this video, I’ll share 8 Ways to Use Facebook in Your Marketing Strategy.
Step 1: Define Your Marketing Goals
Step 2: Audit Your Existing Facebook
Step 3 : Know your Audience
Step 4: Develop Your Brand’s Facebook Voice
Step 5: Perform a Competitive Analysis
Step 6: Discover Your Content Mix With 6 Different Kinds Of Facebook Posts
Step 7: Build Your Posting Schedule
Step 8: Measure The Effectiveness Of Facebook Strategy
These are ways I’ve personally used to grow over 25 different Facebook pages/groups with massive amounts of organic and paid reach and engagements.
Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
You can learn more about Motava at: https://motava.com/
And feel free to check out some of my reviews from my favorite products:
Sparin Keyboard Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3c0i…
JellyComb Keyboard Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVGS…
iClever Keyboard Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgS7A…
• Subscribe for more product reviews and awesome videos! http://bit.ly/2AndRfb
• Check out my website: http://thejasonfleagle.com
• Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/jjfleagle
• Like my FB Page! https://www.facebook.com/jasonjfleagle/
• Follow Me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/jjfleagle/
• Check out ConvergeBlog: http://convergeblog.com/