Learn how to utilize Facebook groups and other communities to market your products and drive traffic for free, Use this strategy to season your pixel as well as validate your product before throwing your hard earned money towards Facebook ads!
If you haven’t joined my #FirstInLine community, you need to jump on it ASAP! By joining #FirstInLine, my messaging program, you get details on exclusive giveaways that I’m doing, updates regarding my keynotes/conferences, and more 😉 You can join here: https://garyvee.com/JoinFIL
►Check out my second channel here: http://www.youtube.com/askgaryvee
Gary Vaynerchuk is the chairman of VaynerX, a modern-day media and communications holding company and the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a full-service advertising agency servicing Fortune 100 clients across the company’s 4 locations.
In addition to VaynerMedia, VaynerX also includes Gallery Media Group, which houses women’s lifestyle brand PureWow and men’s lifestyle brand ONE37pm. In addition to running VaynerMedia, Gary also serves as a partner in the athlete representation agency VaynerSports, cannabis-focused branding and marketing agency Green Street and restaurant reservations app Resy.
Gary is a board/advisory member of Ad Council and Pencils of Promise, and is a longtime Well Member of Charity:Water.
Gary is a highly sought after public speaker, a 5-time New York Times bestselling author, as well as a prolific angel investor with early investments in companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo, and Uber.
Gary is currently the subject of DailyVee, an online documentary series highlighting what it’s like to be a CEO and public figure in today’s digital world, as well the host of The GaryVee Audio Experience, a top 100 global podcast, and host of #AskGaryVee, a business and advice Q&A show which can be found on both YouTube and Facebook.
Gary also appeared as judge in Apple’s first original series “Planet of the Apps” alongside Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba and Will.i.am.
Check out my Alexa skill!: http://garyvee.com/garyvee365
Follow Me Online Here:
Join our marketing experts to learn how you can up level your LinkedIn ad campaign strategy. We’ll dive into our LinkedIn Marketing Solutions product roadmap, then cover trending strategies for your overall campaigns, ad formats, and targeting. This class is ideal for those already familiar with LinkedIn ads looking to take their campaigns to the next level.
In this video, we look at “How much should I charge for my digital marketing consultancy work”. How much should you charge for your digital marketing expertise and skills. Working out how you should charge how clients can mean the difference making a profit and building your digital marketing consultancy.
What is covered in this video:
– What price is your clients willing to pay for your digital marketing consultancy
– What is your hourly price for your digital marketing expertise
– How much should you charge for a digital marketing consultancy
– How much should you charge clients for digital marketing projects
The biggest search engine in the world is Google, the second largest search engine is YouTube. Are you using them to generate leads?
If you want to generate leads you need to use the power of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). This is basically the capacity to show in the first page of results of search engines.
A couple of days ago I was watching a video of Neil Patel in which he said that he generates 4 million visits a month in his sites, and he uses 2 strategies to do it, content and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
That´s it, if you do content is not enough, you have to promote that content otherwise nobody will be able to find it and your effort will go to waste.
In this video, I explained Search Engine Marketing(SEM) in an easy and fast way for this 2019, because things change a lot over the years, that is why is important to be up to date with your knowledge.
I dare you to start promoting your content as vigorously as you can on search engines and see what results you get.
One of the best assets in a business is having an email list to use for marketing. In this video I will walk through a recent email that was sent to our email list that received 597 clicks in just 36 hours.
I will also share the email and subject lines that allowed this email to do so well.
📒 1. (Video) The four stages of creating a profitable online brand with success and tips for speeding up your growth! The PACE Method – http://theamazingseller.com/pace
2. FREE Brand Growth Validation Checklist 🎯 Learn how to identify a profitable niche and build out a brand online that has multiple traffic and revenue streams! ➡️ http://brandcreators.com
3. 📕 Get a copy my book “The Take Action Effect” and unlock your true potential to create your ultimate FREEDOM. ➡️ http://takeactioneffect.com
QUESTION — Have a question about selling online, building a brand or anything else? Post in comments section of this video!
How do you start a social media marketing agency and yes that does include using Instagram to make money and get clients
In this video, I’m going to break down the start-up cost, expenses, and profits; and on top of that we are going to go through some action steps to actually get started today. And no not in 10 hours, in 18m.
What it is: People that solve the problem for businesses that don’t have a presence online and because they miss out on traffic that converts into customers.
Overall: remember businesses care about results and results are customer and dollar signs if all you can do is get likes they will fire you.
Buzz Words: Tax-deductible, 1099 no healthcare, more customers, more money, cancel anytime
1. Start-Up Cost (all deductible)
– Can be 0 ( You’ll have to do a lot of youtube free content research )
– Can be 1k ( You can buy one course and make your life a lot easier)
– LLC & Business Name
– Contract ( Get templates online )
( my recommendation: get a course)
2. Expenses ( all deductible)
Research Expense: Its all about staying in the loop and constantly learning
Ads to build up your brand or sell your service
Employees if you want to automate
CPA (I just hired one today)
– 1-10k per client, depending on who they are
– Automatic and give employees 20%
Assuming you already took a course and incorporated
If you haven’t, keep watching put know you’ll have to do a lot of research on your own
1. What do you want to do? Pick a niche, and decide how much money you want to make, know the people doing it
– Follow all the professionals that you know that are doing that niche on a hire level and follow them.
– Why? Because we are going to study them: no matter how authentic they look, most of them have a marketing strategy. ( notice gary vee tweets at the same time that companies send emails: its strategy.
– Example: gary vee, I want to start a personal branding agency where I teach people how to build it up. I would go to gary vee and see what his doing
( Pick one thing and lock in for 18months, not working then switch)
2. Creating your Branding around niche
– Im talking get a nice profile picture that’s professional and catches people attention, and relate to what you do.
– Get your bio together ( tell people what you do, credibility and who you help
– And the best strategy for this is copy and paste ( so go to the people that do it on a higher level and copy and paste and just replace it with your info “boom.”
( its for business not for posting about how much you like Starbucks)
3. Creating the Brand, posting Content, giving value
– Your goal with your Instagram is to provide value, a very good tip everyday
– For your Instagram stories, your goal is to show people another perspective. Who you are, what you do, and how you can help them
– Now you might be curious about persuasion and marketing strategies, the key is to learn from the best. ( most curses give you 30 days to return it if your not getting results then return it)
– Posting ( post every day and think about the person you’re talking to, when are they more likely to be available to watch and listing to what you have to say)
4. Then you start connecting with businesses, building a network, getting customers
– (organic) Get customers you need leads and to get leads, you need to know your niche
– Example: if my niche is restaurants, I would start contacting them, checking google maps, online, and even going personally.
– The Goal: is get your foot in the Door and provide value for them and then they’ll know your fee is worth it
5. Automate The How
– Remember you want to get the customers that’s the goal ( businesses don’t care about likes)
– OR whatever niche you picked
– The best way to get the customer is (paid ads), so you need to become an expert at advertising.
– Hyper targeting: making sure you targeting the right people
– 1099: once you learn everything, then you can teach, and truly create an agency that not just you ( you pay them 20% commission, and you get 80%)
The world of digital and content marketing is a competitive one. Gain the tools to stand out.
Our suite of part-time and full-time digital marketing programs are powerful career enhancers, regardless of your experience level or educational background.
Program Manager, Todd Rich provides information and answers questions about our new Digital and Content Marketing Certificates and Post-Graduate Certificate. Advisory Council member, Rebecca Shevel talks about recent trends in the digital marketing field.