4 Unique Data Analytics Jobs
4 UNIQUE DATA ANALYTICS JOBS // When it comes to data analyst jobs, there’s not just one single profile for every job. Rather, there are many different specialties to pick from depending on what interests you and what experience or training that you have. We’re looking at 4 unique data analytics jobs with very different focus areas.
Data analysts translate numbers into plain language so everyone else can understand them. Every business collects data, whether it’s sales figures, market research, logistics, or transportation costs. A data analyst’s job is to take that data and use it to help companies make better business decisions.
While that central work may be the same regardless of the specific role, the tools and types of data can be wildly different.
This video looks at marketing analysts, sales analysts, healthcare data analysts, and data visualization analysts.
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Become a Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Become a Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• Build a great resume: https://thecareerforce.com/TCFResume
• Analytics career coaching: http://bit.ly/TCFCoaching
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.