Social Media Marketing is an important part of digital marketing. Learn social media marketing in the easiest language.
Social media marketing is very important for every business today. It’s very difficult today to think about business growth without using social media marketing.
And if you want to grow your business using social media marketing, you need a proper strategy.
This video is a complete guide for digital marketers and businesses to understand social media marketing today.
You can easily understand this in this video even if this is first time you have heard about this.
Here you will learn
1. What is social media marketing.
2. Organic and Paid Marketing and difference between the two.
3. What is re-marketing
4. Most important objectives of social media marketing
5. How to target
6. Best tools for SMM
This video on Social Media Marketing will take you through a number of important topics that will help you make the most out of your social media marketing campaigns. We will focus on how you can start with social media marketing, Facebook ads, some tips and strategies to advertise on Facebook, how you can rank #1 on YouTube, how you can increase YouTube subscribers, how you can increase Twitter and Instagram followers and some of the best tools you can use for Social Media Marketing. This video is focused towards helping individuals move towards the social media marketer. Each of these topics are also explained with practical examples. Now, let’s have a look at Social Media Marketing and the different avenues it provides to advertise your product or service.
Each of these topics are also explained with practical examples.
1. How to start Social Media Marketing 2:43
2. Why do Social Media Marketing 4:07
3. what are the channels used for SMM 6:53
4. How can you take advantage of Facebook 14:53
5. How can you take advantage of Instagram 24:41
6. How can you take advantage of Linkedin 30:16
7. How can you take advantage of YouTube 36:17
8. How can you take advantage of Twitter 40:33
9. What are the tools for Social Media Marketing 44:32
10. Tips to be a Good Social Media Marketing 47:49
11. Facebook ADS Tutorial 51:01
12. Why Advertise on Facebook 52:15
13. What are the types of Facebook Ads 56:33
14. What are the steps to creating a Facebook Ads 1:02:41
15. Facebook Advertising Tips And Strategies 1:51:05
16. How to Rank YouTube Videos 2:35:50
17. YouTube Keyword Research 2:36:17
18. Create high Quality Videos 2:56:56
19. Importance of user Engagement 3:11:59
20. Promote your Content 3:16:29
21. Create an engaging and informative content 3:29:17
22. Optimize your YouTube videos 3:38:08
23. Add a subscriber watermark to your videos 3:57:56
24. Promote your videos on different platforms 4:05:02
25. Twitter 4:11:17
26. How to Increase Followers on Instagram 4:49:57
27. Social Media Marketing Tool 5:26:00
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
Over-the-top (OTT) advertising has exploded in popularity as more consumers are shifting their attention away from traditional television to digital channels.
Historically, video content has been delivered to consumers via a set-top box to a TV—transacted through a closed ecosystem called the multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD), such as Comcast or DirecTV. Although this was once the norm, more consumers are abandoning their paid, linear TV subscriptions for those available over the internet.
As this number of cord-cutters and cord-nevers continues to rise, the need for OTT advertising also increases. Marketers need to keep up with this shifting trend in video consumption.
In this keynote, Gary uses the majority of the time to provide the audience as much value as possible and does a 50 minute Q&A around business strategy in 2020. He covers a wide base of questions including influencer marketing, underpriced attention, scaling a personal brand and more. Be sure to check the timestamps in the comments for all the questions… Enjoy!
Text me here https://garyvee.com/Community-yt
Your comments are my oxygen, please take a second and say ‘Hi’ in the comments and let me and my team know what you thought of the video … p.s. It would mean the world to me if you hit the subscribe button 😉
My direct to consumer winery, Empathy Wines: https://garyvee.com/EmpathyWinesYT
My K-Swiss sneaker: https://garyvee.com/GV004
Gary Vaynerchuk is the chairman of VaynerX, a modern-day media and communications holding company and the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a full-service advertising agency servicing Fortune 100 clients across the globe. He’s a sought out public speaker, a 5-time New York Times bestselling author, and an angel investor in companies like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo, and Uber.