Growth Tip #017 Use SEO Tool – www.browseo.net/
* See how your website looks the way a search engine sees it.
Enter your site, and this tool will strip out everything but the guts, revealing your website the way search spiders see it.
How Browseo Works
The output focuses on pure HTML, similar to what search engines see when they visit a page. You can quickly determine a page’s structure as well as its relevance for specific search terms by toggling options such as:
- Server response code
Is the URL redirected? If so, what kind of redirect is used?
- Number of words on the page
- Headings (H1-H6)
- Number of internal links on the page (links to pages on the same domain)
- Number of external links on the page
- META information such as title tag, meta description, meta robots tag and any other tags that are present
Internal and external links can be highlighted separately on the page, as can links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute.