Marketers looking to grow in their career will need to update their skills set using the digital tools that are desired by employers.
The advancement of technology has been able to improve the lives of the human race. This is why marketing companies have been able to find out that digital and social media tools are important when it comes to revenue generation. This is why digital space plays a big role when it comes to making decisions. Some of the things in the digital space include mobile and social media and marketing tools.
The sub-40 demographic has become the gold standard in marketing and has become appealing to marketers. Revenue generating actions such as one-click purchasing has become common on websites and social media. Marketers have the ability to target a given group with content and messages that are currently being demanded. This means marketers interested in growth can add the skills to their resume.
Digital strategists have continued to be in high demand because of technological growth driving the demand. The ones being looked for are the ones who are able to quickly move, think on their feet, and influence the market. There is no sign that there will be a slowdown in this industry, which means there will be even more opportunities for a career in this space.
Marketers Winning the Talent War
The growth of the digital industry has enabled digital marketers and strategist to move to the very top of the recruitment list of marketing organizations. Some of the qualities the employers consider very important when hiring include those found in digital marketing directors, SEO manager, and social media analysts.
What ways can professionals use in setting themselves even further apart from the rest? Below are the four tips that any digital marketers should be keeping in mind.
Be the influencer who is able to think fast and move on your feet. What worked in the past no longer works today, especially plug-and-chug marketing activity. You will need to e fluent in the social and digital spheres so that you will be able to keep up with the trends and changes in the industry or else you will be left behind and you won’t go far in your career. They should also have the ability to leverage the environment as important elements of an impactful marketing role.
Knowing the content is still very important: the ability of the candidate to drive, utilize and manipulate content is more important than ever and is a must for any marketing professional. Coupling it with being able to manage a team, and this will involve identification of the key areas that each of the members of the team need to work on. For many leading employers, this is very important and a must-have.
You should always hone your creative portfolio. You will realize that many of the employers see the creative portfolio of a marketing candidate as very important when it comes to comparison with the resume. The candidates must be able to show what they can do, not just to say. It is normal for employers to focus on digital expertise, but there is also the collaborative angle. They want someone who can work as a team.
Gaining expertise by industry. You should try your best to specialize. Trying to work on a broad area is no longer a good idea. You should narrow down, and then hone the skills in that specific niche. Employers are looking for people who are fit for the specific type of job.
If you’re looking for a strong start in a good company, a career with NPower could be a wise idea.
Twitter Followers – Learn 47 Organic Ways to grow your Twitter Followers. Twitter is one of the Biggest Social Networks on the planet and a very Powerful Tool to Grow your Business or Brand.
Twitter is great for generating leads, rocket boost your branding, and garner connections with people in your niche. Regular followers who are active is not just prestigious, and they aren’t just making up the numbers. Twitter followers have real and concrete value for companies; Stats as high as, 36% of marketers say they have acquired a customer by using Twitter.
For Best results Tweet content that’s so amazing or informative that it’s likely to be retweeted.A retweet is essentially a share of your content by another person to their network of followers.
1. Follow for Follow .This strategy still works a treat in 2018 .Simply follow people in your Niche and you will see a dramatic Growth in your Followers.But be careful not to follow people to quickly otherwise you can get banned. Twitter has Follow Limit’s depending on the Stat’s of your Account.
2. Optimize your Twitter bio. Make sure it’s professional, complete and does a effortless job in representing you and your business.
3. Use 1-3 Relevant #Hashtags in your Tweet.People often search for #Hashtags , so if you use it your very likely to be found for it.i.e #football #fashion #food etc
4. Direct people to your Website or Blog by adding Links in your Tweet.
5. Everything can be SEO’ed, including your Twitter Bio. Load it with relevant keywords. Utilise your city or region name to get local visitors.
6. Cross-promote your Twitter profile on your other social media accounts.Facebook ,Instagram , Snap Chat & LinkedIn have Millions if not Billions of active users you can freely reach out to.
7. Tweet on the weekends. Dan Zarrella’s research suggests some brands get 20% more engagement on weekends vs during the week.
8. @mention users in your tweets. Mention multiple people in a tweet and you get a conversation going which can also be fun.
9. Stating the obvious but share your Twitter account on all your marketing collateral. This means your cards, stationary & website.
10. Use a personal headshot in your profile picture instead of your company logo. Nobody wants to follow a brand, especially when they dont know it. Let people see there’s a person behind your brand and that will get you more Twitter Followers
11. If you are on WordPress, use a WordPress plugin to embed content boxes full of Twitter feeds on your website or blog. This is awesome for getting your site visitors to see your Twitter Followers & content, potentially expanding your reach and attracting new fans.
12. Try Twiends to find new Twitter users you can follow and they follow you. Once you’re listed on the platform, other Twitter accounts with similar interests will also be able to search for you and follow you.
13. @mention influential users as much as possible without spamming them. You might catch their attention, which may end up leading them to follow you or even retweet your content to their gigantic Twitter Followers for free.
14. Embed tweets in your website content.
15. Participate in Twitter Conversations. Taking part in chats are a brilliant way to engage with your customers in a personal level. Follow those you come across in the chat, and they’re very likely to follow you back.
16. Pin an eye-catching or an Amazing tweet to the top of your stream.When they land on your page they will see your awesome content.
17. Use Ignitwit to discover new followers. Select interesting topics and you will get a list of users you could follow. You will also be told if anyone has decided not to follow you back…giving you the ability to unfollow uninterested parties. Manage Flitter is another great tool for this task.
18. Use Buffer a affordable Social Media Tool to increase your Twitter Followers.
19. Use a follow button on your website.
20.Tweet motivational or inspirational quotes. These are great for getting retweets because they give a feel good factor to your Twitter Followers.
21. Use a tool like Hootsuite and Buffer to plan, automate and schedule your tweets.To increase your engagement and visibility, thereby increasing your follower count, the key is to post regularly and consistently.
22. Make sure you share a link to your @username in the author bio of your guest posts.
23. Monitor your Brand by using tool’s like Social Mention, find out what other Twitter users are saying about your brand, products or industry.
24 Ask for retweets. If you dont ask you dont get. Tweets that include “Please retweet” in their text get 4x more retweets.
25. Mine your email contacts and connect to Twitter. The Twitter algorithm will tell them about you and vice versa. They are likely to follow you back, especially since they know you in real life.
26. Include Beautiful Images with your tweets. Research suggests that tweets with images receive 20% more engagement than those without. One Good picture says a 1000 words.
27. If you send emails to a mailing list. Ask them to follow you on Twitter.
28. Twitter is about helping, making connections and providing great content. Its not a sales channel. Build a reputation as someone who puts others first, and your follower count will grow organically.
29. Twitter search to find users, its really powerful and can unearth some gems. Follow them, engage with their content and wait for them to follow you back!
30. Always, always reply to questions. Its just good manners, but it also conveys the signal that you notice and care about your followers, and that you’re a worthwhile account to follow.
31. Post engaging, informative content. Posting what you had for lunch, or random thoughts about life are NOT fine for a business brand.
32. Make use of social proof by utlising a follow button with a counter on your site.
33. Tweet often, but DO NOT Blitz it ,Your Twitter Followers won’t like being Spammed with too many Tweets of your Lunch . lol
34 Try tweeting between 1pm and 3pm and 3-4 pm when Twitter traffic is at its peak.
35. Share the love and be a generous retweeter. The more you retweet, the more likely you are to be retweeted, thats how you attract more followers.
36. Strike up a conversation with your Twitter Followers by asking simple questions to increase engagement and visibility.
37. Share Breaking News stories that are relevant to your audience /niche. The news category is one of the most retweeted types of content.
38. Offer your Twitter followers exclusive coupons. Discount codes .94% of Twitter users follow brands for the discounts and promos.
39. Don’t buy fake followers! While it may be an easy way to boost your twitter followers quickly , over the long run it WONT add any value and is likely tobe declared as a spam account and get you banned.
40. Use Followerwonk to discover more profiles, and to find out which acrtions drive the most new followers to your account.
41. Use LinkedIn to build professional real connections on Twitter.
42. Make it easy for people to share your wonderful content. Add a tweet button to each and every post on your site to make your content easy to share.
43. Use Twitter cards to increase visibility and engagement. Its easy to add some simple code to your site, and soon as someone tweets your content, the rich media you’ve included will show alongside their tweet.
44. Use words like ‘you’, ‘twitter’, ‘please’ and ‘retweet’, that are more likely to get retweeted.
45 .Retweet influencers and give valuable feedback.
46. Tweet the same content multiple times. Moz SEo estimates the lifespan of a tweet at around 18 minutes. How many of your followers are actually on Twitter in those 18 minutes? Tweet out your links multiple times over the course of a day or two to give your tweets as much visibility as possible.
47 . Link to your Twitter profile on your other social media profiles.
To summarize the Best Way to Increase your Twitter Followers is to be active and tweet Amazing Content as the very basic foundation for your Twitter Growth Strategy.
Once that’s in place follow our helpful 47 Growth Hacking Tips and you will see your account Sky Rocket !!
Thanks for Reading & plz share this Article if you can.