Video Content Marketing Stats for 2017 – Infographic.
The Video Content Marketing landscape for 2017 is changing dramatically.The good old days of providing a static image with your Marketing efforts are over now. Today in 2017 more & more Business’s & Brands are engaging their target audiences with the power of Video Content Marketing.
With Internet speeds better than ever now , the simple ease of streaming Video Content has never been so perfect. The Power of Video allows the end user to receive a more dynamic ,more impactful message , full with Rich,Colour & Sound.Static Images will soon become obsolete as more users demand Video Content for 2017/2018.
More Video Marketing Statistics Via Hubspot
1) By 2017, video content will represent 74% of all internet traffic.
2) Cisco projects that global internet traffic from videos will make up 80% of all internet traffic by 2019.
3) 76.5% of marketers and small business owners in an Animoto survey who have used video marketing say it had a direct impact on their business.
4) 34% of B2C marketers say pre-produced video will be critical to content marketing success in 2017.
5) 4X as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
6) More than 60% of marketers and small business owners said they planned to increase investment in video marketing in 2017.
7) 62% of B2B marketers rated videos as an effective content marketing tactic in 2016.
8) Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and clickthrough rates by 65%.
Contact us if you Require Professional Video Content Produced for your Business
Also Join Our Growth Hacking Linked In Group for More Marketing Tips & Articles .